5/20/42 - 3/13/19
God looked around in his garden
and he found an empty place.
He then looked down upon this earth
and saw your tired face.
He put his arms around you
and lifted you to rest.
God's garden must be beautiful,
he always takes the best.
We miss you, Mom.
Love, Your Family
MORE In Remembrance ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- For Iowa, the Oliver Martin transfer was a quick, no-brainer
- Iowa volleyball coach Bond Shymansky fired for giving student-athlete ‘impermissible benefit’
- Man accused of killing Mollie Tibbetts wants to delay upcoming hearing and trial
- Jay Inslee’s 2020 plan: Become president, save the planet
- Iowa football schedule 2019: Early look at opponents, point spread predictions and more
- Iowa Corrections looking for Cedar Rapids work release escapee, robbery convict