The Mohwinkle family would like to express our deepest gratitude to the nurses, doctors and
social workers at St. Luke's Hospital for their care and attention to Dale and his family.
Our gratitude to Father Nienhaus for coming to anoint Dale. Also thanks to Murdoch's,
especially Duane and to Father O'Connor,
Deacon Jeff, the choir and to the ladies who served a delicious lunch and those who
contributed food and to the setup and cleanup crews.
All the memorials, flowers, cards and gifts were so appreciated, celebrating the life of a Good Man.
And lastly, the Paramedics and Fire Department, who answered our call and handled it with care and professionalism.
Thank you all.
MORE Thank Yous ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Stat Pak: The Hawkeyes’ art of staying with it
- Over 2,000 fetal remains found at ex-abortion doctor’s home in Illinois
- Cedar Rapids man robbed 3 at gunpoint Friday, police said
- Coe football records big win over Cornell in rare Sunday game
- For Hawkeyes, a lot added up to 1-point win in Cy-Hawk Game
- A summer of shootings in Burlington