The Mohwinkle family would like to express our deepest gratitude to the nurses, doctors and
social workers at St. Luke's Hospital for their care and attention to Dale and his family.
Our gratitude to Father Nienhaus for coming to anoint Dale. Also thanks to Murdoch's,
especially Duane and to Father O'Connor,
Deacon Jeff, the choir and to the ladies who served a delicious lunch and those who
contributed food and to the setup and cleanup crews.
All the memorials, flowers, cards and gifts were so appreciated, celebrating the life of a Good Man.
And lastly, the Paramedics and Fire Department, who answered our call and handled it with care and professionalism.
Thank you all.
MORE Thank Yous ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Shooting victims identified, remembered as men with potential
- The field that never stopped growing
- 2019 Iowa high school baseball preview: Area teams to watch
- 2019 Iowa high school baseball preview: Area players to watch
- Billionaire Robert Smith says he’ll pay off Morehouse College class of 2019’s student loans
- Western Dubuque baseball's D-I trio highlights talented, deep roster