The Mohwinkle family would like to express our deepest gratitude to the nurses, doctors and
social workers at St. Luke's Hospital for their care and attention to Dale and his family.
Our gratitude to Father Nienhaus for coming to anoint Dale. Also thanks to Murdoch's,
especially Duane and to Father O'Connor,
Deacon Jeff, the choir and to the ladies who served a delicious lunch and those who
contributed food and to the setup and cleanup crews.
All the memorials, flowers, cards and gifts were so appreciated, celebrating the life of a Good Man.
And lastly, the Paramedics and Fire Department, who answered our call and handled it with care and professionalism.
Thank you all.
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa 2020 depth chart projections, RB: The runway is clear for Tyler Goodson's takeoff
- Missing: Cedar Rapids man disappeared more than 2 months ago, his family wants answers
- Another big shot for Alexis Sevillian: No. 22 Iowa rallies past Minnesota
- Blairstown man killed in head-on Benton County crash Wednesday
- California investor buys future Amazon delivery station in Iowa City
- Cedar Rapids Prairie senior Johnny Washburn lets his wrestling do the talking