The family of Zach Deitrich would like to express our deepest gratitude for all the kindness, thoughts and prayers during the most difficult time of our lives.
Thank you to all the friends and family,
especially all those who traveled so far for his funeral. We couldn't have made it without any of you.
Thank you to the police officers, first
responders, medical examiners and the Iowa
Donor Network people for all your help. Thank you for the donations to Zach's Memorial Fund.
Please say another prayer for Zach and that one day we all may have health care, no matter who you are.
Faith, family, friends and music, that's how we are struggling to make it through. Our lives will never be the same without him.
Thank you again from our broken hearts.
McGee, Jane, Josh, Anne, Ben and Emily Deitrich
MORE Thank Yous ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- It’s not just winning at Solon, but winning right
- Iowa State holds off Iowa in Cy-Hawk volleyball five-set test of wills
- LGBTQ forum brings marginalized issues into mainstream of 2020 presidential campaign
- There’s a new wave of women in construction
- Brock Purdy’s record-breaking day leads Cyclones to blowout win
- Prep football rewind: Monticello starts 4-0 for first time since 1977