The family of Zach Deitrich would like to express our deepest gratitude for all the kindness, thoughts and prayers during the most difficult time of our lives.
Thank you to all the friends and family,
especially all those who traveled so far for his funeral. We couldn't have made it without any of you.
Thank you to the police officers, first
responders, medical examiners and the Iowa
Donor Network people for all your help. Thank you for the donations to Zach's Memorial Fund.
Please say another prayer for Zach and that one day we all may have health care, no matter who you are.
Faith, family, friends and music, that's how we are struggling to make it through. Our lives will never be the same without him.
Thank you again from our broken hearts.
McGee, Jane, Josh, Anne, Ben and Emily Deitrich
MORE Thank Yous ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa baseball vs. Minnesota in Big Ten tournament: Final score, stats, highlights
- Sabers' metrics: A formula that would overhaul Iowa high school sports classification
- Tornado spotted over Iowa City
- Iowa baseball vs. Nebraska in Big Ten tournament: Final score, stats, highlights
- Lone U.S. House Republican blocks Iowa flood aid
- Iowa City police investigate after finding man who suffered from ‘a trauma to upper torso’