The family of Zach Deitrich would like to express our deepest gratitude for all the kindness, thoughts and prayers during the most difficult time of our lives.
Thank you to all the friends and family,
especially all those who traveled so far for his funeral. We couldn't have made it without any of you.
Thank you to the police officers, first
responders, medical examiners and the Iowa
Donor Network people for all your help. Thank you for the donations to Zach's Memorial Fund.
Please say another prayer for Zach and that one day we all may have health care, no matter who you are.
Faith, family, friends and music, that's how we are struggling to make it through. Our lives will never be the same without him.
Thank you again from our broken hearts.
McGee, Jane, Josh, Anne, Ben and Emily Deitrich
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Subs Cordell Pemsl, Bakari Evelyn help Iowa basketball torpedo Ohio State
- Alburnett holds off Cedar Valley Christian in unexpectedly wild 1A district game
- From coach to official: Mark Kenny gets new perspective at Iowa state wrestling tournament
- Live: Michelle Martinko murder trial for suspect Jerry Burns, Day 7
- No. 4 Monticello survives Northeast upset bid in 2A boys' basketball district semifinals
- Iowa high school state wrestling 2020: Thursday's first-round results and coverage