Carolyn Grace LeGrand
2/25/1963 - 5/11/18
One year ago, our world changed forever. You will always be remembered by the many lives you touched, especially ours. As we look back on the last year, we wish you could have been here with us. But we know you are always
watching over us. We hope Heaven is all we imagine and can't wait until we see you again.
Your loving husband, Mike; children, Destiny (Steve Jensen) LeGrand, Donny (Emily) LeGrand; stepchildren, Andrew (Amanda) Jeffery-LeGrand, the late Nicole (Nikki) LeGrand and Becca (Rex) Hulme; grandkids, Tyler, Lila, Addy, Ryker,
Logan, Izzy, Royce, Levi and Walker
Happy Mother's Day. We love you.
MORE In Remembrance ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- It’s not just winning at Solon, but winning right
- Iowa State holds off Iowa in Cy-Hawk volleyball five-set test of wills
- Brock Purdy’s record-breaking day leads Cyclones to blowout win
- LGBTQ forum brings marginalized issues into mainstream of 2020 presidential campaign
- Prep football rewind: Monticello starts 4-0 for first time since 1977
- Defense leads Panthers to win over Idaho State