Carolyn Grace LeGrand
2/25/1963 - 5/11/18
One year ago, our world changed forever. You will always be remembered by the many lives you touched, especially ours. As we look back on the last year, we wish you could have been here with us. But we know you are always
watching over us. We hope Heaven is all we imagine and can't wait until we see you again.
Your loving husband, Mike; children, Destiny (Steve Jensen) LeGrand, Donny (Emily) LeGrand; stepchildren, Andrew (Amanda) Jeffery-LeGrand, the late Nicole (Nikki) LeGrand and Becca (Rex) Hulme; grandkids, Tyler, Lila, Addy, Ryker,
Logan, Izzy, Royce, Levi and Walker
Happy Mother's Day. We love you.
MORE In Remembrance ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa baseball vs. Minnesota in Big Ten tournament: Final score, stats, highlights
- Sabers' metrics: A formula that would overhaul Iowa high school sports classification
- Tornado spotted over Iowa City
- Iowa baseball vs. Nebraska in Big Ten tournament: Final score, stats, highlights
- Lone U.S. House Republican blocks Iowa flood aid
- Iowa City police investigate after finding man who suffered from ‘a trauma to upper torso’