To see your face
and smile, to laugh with you and talk awhile, to be together in the same old way, would be our
greatest wish today.
Thinking of you on Mother's Day, and
every day, Mom.
Miss you very much.
Love, your family
MORE Holiday ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- It’s not just winning at Solon, but winning right
- Iowa State holds off Iowa in Cy-Hawk volleyball five-set test of wills
- There’s a new wave of women in construction
- Brock Purdy’s record-breaking day leads Cyclones to blowout win
- LGBTQ forum brings marginalized issues into mainstream of 2020 presidential campaign
- Prep football rewind: Monticello starts 4-0 for first time since 1977