KC Gafkjen and Jonathan Griffin announce their engagement. Parents of the couple are Kelly and Krista Gafkjen of Panora, IA and Jeff and Rhonda Griffin of Solon, IA. Grandparents are
Richard and Bonita Bushnell of Omaha, NE,
Ernest and Janet Gafkjen of Stewartville, MN, Hawley Collingwood and the late Mary Collingwood of Belle Plaine, IA and the late Alfred and Verna Griffin of Marion, IA. KC is a 2016 graduate of Panorama High School and currently is attending UNI, pursuing her BA in Family Services. She will graduate in August 2019 after completing her internship with the
Alternatives Pregnancy Center in Waterloo, IA. Jon is a 2015 graduate of Prairie High School, Cedar Rapids, and will graduate from UNI in May 2019 with his BA in Communication
Studies with a Religions minor. The couple will wed on June 1, 2019, at Sunstream Retreat Center in Ogden, IA. KC and Jon plan to join the Chi Alpha Student Ministries staff at UNI and
reside in Cedar Falls, IA.
MORE Engagements ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Cedar Rapids Washington grad A.J. Puk gets the call to the major leagues
- Remains of missing Cedar Rapids man found in Colorado
- Iowa football position preview: How the coordinator and quarterback deal goes at Iowa
- Biden edges Warren in Iowa State Fair straw poll
- Leader of ‘Field of Schemes’ organic fraud sentenced to 10 years
- I-380 ramp at I-80 to be closed nightly until next week