To all of those who sent flowers, gifts and food; made calls, visits and sent heartfelt messages; and otherwise supported our family during our loss, we say Thank You.
You all are truly appreciated. We cannot begin to express how much your prayers, positive thoughts and support have helped sustain us through this most difficult time. May God bless each of you.
Much love to all.
The Don Erusha Family
MORE Thank Yous ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Cedar Rapids woman accused of setting up motel meeting with man for robbery scheme
- Former West Union officer, Sierra Fox, sues city
- Chris Soules settles with Mosher family for $2.4 million
- ‘Bachelor’ Chris Soules’ sentencing delayed
- 3 sought in weekend shooting that killed 2 teens
- Bond Shymansky’s contract outlines consequences of NCAA violations