Chet and Maxine Oldridge
Chet and Maxine celebrated 60 years of
marriage last week in Hollywood and travelled the California Coast of Newport/Carlsbad with their son Brooks and Jeffrey (spouse) and joined friends in Escondido.
The couple were married April 4, 1959. They lived more than 59 joyous years in Jesup.
During those years Maxine was a private music teacher. Chet drove truck and farmed. They
recently relocated to their new condo at
128 Goldfinch Ct., Independence, IA 50644.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- C.R. Police: Man armed with Taser kicked in door, attacked woman
- Johnson County Jail inmate found with heroin
- Social media page leads to drug arrest for North Liberty man
- 7-run inning propels No. 1 Cedar Rapids Xavier to district baseball title
- Remains of Cedar Rapids man killed in Pearl Harbor coming home
- Iowa not alone in denying Medicaid for transgender care