Chet and Maxine Oldridge
Chet and Maxine celebrated 60 years of
marriage last week in Hollywood and travelled the California Coast of Newport/Carlsbad with their son Brooks and Jeffrey (spouse) and joined friends in Escondido.
The couple were married April 4, 1959. They lived more than 59 joyous years in Jesup.
During those years Maxine was a private music teacher. Chet drove truck and farmed. They
recently relocated to their new condo at
128 Goldfinch Ct., Independence, IA 50644.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Shooting victims identified, remembered as men with potential
- The field that never stopped growing
- 2019 Iowa high school baseball preview: Area teams to watch
- 2019 Iowa high school baseball preview: Area players to watch
- Billionaire Robert Smith says he’ll pay off Morehouse College class of 2019’s student loans
- Western Dubuque baseball's D-I trio highlights talented, deep roster