Louie and Shirley Wendling will celebrate their 50th Anniversary on April 19. Louie and Shirley Ferreter were married April 19, 1969 at St. John Church in Independence, IA. They have four
children, Joey Wendling (deceased), Richard
(Lisa) Wendling of Independence, Kayleen Hornbrook (Aaron) of Ankeny, IA and Barbara Wendling of Independence. They have four grandchildren, Karter, Sawyer and Jorgie Wendling and Shawn Hornbrook. Louie retired from farming in 2008 and Shirley retired in 2016 from Bankers Advertising Company. The family will celebrate at Timmerman's Supper Club in East Dubuque.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa high school boys' soccer state tournament: 2019 brackets
- Rami Scheetz completes perfect season with Class 2A state tennis title
- No. 1 Cedar Rapids Xavier routs Iowa City Liberty, earns 11th boys' state soccer appearance in a row
- Iowa high school boys' soccer substate finals: Saturday's scores and more
- Keaton Woods delivers Cedar Rapids Washington boys’ soccer to state with masterful performance
- Most grass-fed beef labeled ‘product of U.S.A.’ is imported