If we could visit Heaven, even for a day, maybe for a moment, the pain would go away. We would put our arms around you and whisper words so true, that living our lives without you, is the hardest thing to do. No matter how we spend our days, no matter what we do, no
morning dawns or evening falls, when we don't think of you.
We miss you and love you past the moon and beyond the stars!
Pat, Brad and Kayla, Jessica, Dan, Jade and Gaby
MORE In Remembrance ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa-Nebraska Big Ten baseball tournament game postponed
- Cedar Rapids man found with four loaded weapons
- Five Eastern Iowa men indicted for sex trafficking
- One person hospitalized after a shooting in east side Iowa City
- As Cole McDonald’s Iowa baseball career winds down, his family cherishes every pitch
- Specially trained dogs help find — and save — ornate box turtles