If we could visit Heaven, even for a day, maybe for a moment, the pain would go away. We would put our arms around you and whisper words so true, that living our lives without you, is the hardest thing to do. No matter how we spend our days, no matter what we do, no
morning dawns or evening falls, when we don't think of you.
We miss you and love you past the moon and beyond the stars!
Pat, Brad and Kayla, Jessica, Dan, Jade and Gaby
MORE In Remembrance ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Marion hires Pete Messerli to be new head boys' basketball coach
- Construction worker falls from beam in downtown Cedar Rapids, sustains life-threatening injuries
- Former Iowa City High track coach John Raffensperger dies
- Old with the new and how Chris Doyle shapes Iowa's football culture
- University of Iowa seeks bids to raze University Club
- Coralville man allegedly cut security guard with knife during theft attempt