Francis and Janet Driscoll are celebrating their 50th Wedding Anniversary!
Francis Driscoll and the former Janet Dane were married on April 12, 1969 at First United
Methodist Church in Iowa City. They chose to raise their family in Iowa City, where Francis managed Hawkeye Lumber Co. and Janet worked in banking and in patient accounts at Mercy Hospital before retirement.
They are blessed with two children, Jane of Iowa City and Brian (Megan) of West Branch, and three wonderful grandchildren, Harper, Kendall and Dane Driscoll.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa City West’s Landon Green leads South All-Stars to victory in Iowa Shrine Bowl
- Alburnett and North Linn move on to prep baseball substate finals in their respective classes
- Final-inning rally pushes Oelwein past Cascade for district title
- Sheriff’s Office: Solon man sexually abused girl multiple times over five years
- Baseball notebook: Former C.R. Washington prep A.J. Puk taking recovery from Tommy John surgery “one day at a time”
- Iowans in pro baseball: Korry Howell with 8-game hitting streak in Midwest League