Francis and Janet Driscoll are celebrating their 50th Wedding Anniversary!
Francis Driscoll and the former Janet Dane were married on April 12, 1969 at First United
Methodist Church in Iowa City. They chose to raise their family in Iowa City, where Francis managed Hawkeye Lumber Co. and Janet worked in banking and in patient accounts at Mercy Hospital before retirement.
They are blessed with two children, Jane of Iowa City and Brian (Megan) of West Branch, and three wonderful grandchildren, Harper, Kendall and Dane Driscoll.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Shooting victims identified, remembered as men with potential
- The field that never stopped growing
- 2019 Iowa high school baseball preview: Area teams to watch
- 2019 Iowa high school baseball preview: Area players to watch
- Billionaire Robert Smith says he’ll pay off Morehouse College class of 2019’s student loans
- Western Dubuque baseball's D-I trio highlights talented, deep roster