The family of Dale Dye would like to thank
family, neighbors and the many friends for all the kind words, generous donations to the
Crohn's Foundation, cards, flowers and thoughts in memory of Dale.
Thank you to Pastor Tim Waldron and Cheryl for your ministry and support extended to our
A special thank-you to Dan Ciha at Gay and Ciha Funeral Home for caring for Dale as if he were his own father, for the ease in which preparations were made, for the beautiful visitation room, and especially for surprising us with the West High green and gold colored vault you had painted just for him. It was so very special and warmed our hearts. Dale would have loved it.
MORE Thank Yous ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Shooting victims identified, remembered as men with potential
- The field that never stopped growing
- 2019 Iowa high school baseball preview: Area teams to watch
- 2019 Iowa high school baseball preview: Area players to watch
- Billionaire Robert Smith says he’ll pay off Morehouse College class of 2019’s student loans
- Western Dubuque baseball's D-I trio highlights talented, deep roster