The family of Dale Dye would like to thank
family, neighbors and the many friends for all the kind words, generous donations to the
Crohn's Foundation, cards, flowers and thoughts in memory of Dale.
Thank you to Pastor Tim Waldron and Cheryl for your ministry and support extended to our
A special thank-you to Dan Ciha at Gay and Ciha Funeral Home for caring for Dale as if he were his own father, for the ease in which preparations were made, for the beautiful visitation room, and especially for surprising us with the West High green and gold colored vault you had painted just for him. It was so very special and warmed our hearts. Dale would have loved it.
MORE Thank Yous ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Cedar Rapids Washington grad A.J. Puk gets the call to the major leagues
- Remains of missing Cedar Rapids man found in Colorado
- Biden edges Warren in Iowa State Fair straw poll
- Leader of ‘Field of Schemes’ organic fraud sentenced to 10 years
- Iowa football position preview: How the coordinator and quarterback deal goes at Iowa
- I-380 ramp at I-80 to be closed nightly until next week