The family of Dale Dye would like to thank
family, neighbors and the many friends for all the kind words, generous donations to the
Crohn's Foundation, cards, flowers and thoughts in memory of Dale.
Thank you to Pastor Tim Waldron and Cheryl for your ministry and support extended to our
A special thank-you to Dan Ciha at Gay and Ciha Funeral Home for caring for Dale as if he were his own father, for the ease in which preparations were made, for the beautiful visitation room, and especially for surprising us with the West High green and gold colored vault you had painted just for him. It was so very special and warmed our hearts. Dale would have loved it.
MORE Thank Yous ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa high school boys' soccer state tournament: 2019 brackets
- Rami Scheetz completes perfect season with Class 2A state tennis title
- No. 1 Cedar Rapids Xavier routs Iowa City Liberty, earns 11th boys' state soccer appearance in a row
- Iowa high school boys' soccer substate finals: Saturday's scores and more
- Keaton Woods delivers Cedar Rapids Washington boys’ soccer to state with masterful performance
- Most grass-fed beef labeled ‘product of U.S.A.’ is imported