To all of those who sent flowers, gifts, and food; made calls, visits, and heartfelt messages; and otherwise supported our family during our loss, we say Thank You.
You are all truly appreciated. We cannot begin to express how much your positive thoughts, prayers and support have helped sustain us through this most difficult time. May God bless each of you.
Much love to all.
The Beverly Geltz Family
MORE Thank Yous ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Gary Barta: Iowa volleyball coach Bond Shymansky's NCAA violations are 'significant'
- Iowa places volleyball coach Bond Shymansky on administrative leave
- Cedar Rapids man faces sex abuse charge in Ped Mall attack last fall
- After teens shot to death, students and community demand action
- Community remembers Cedar Rapids homeless advocate Anthony ‘Tony’ Goodwin
- Rep. Bobby Kaufmann won’t seek U.S. House 2nd District seat