To all of those who sent flowers, gifts, and food; made calls, visits, and heartfelt messages; and otherwise supported our family during our loss, we say Thank You.
You are all truly appreciated. We cannot begin to express how much your positive thoughts, prayers and support have helped sustain us through this most difficult time. May God bless each of you.
Much love to all.
The Beverly Geltz Family
MORE Thank Yous ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Boy found dead under lawn mower near Fairfax
- Coralville man assaulted 6-year-old boy, causing cardiac arrest, police say
- Foxhoven spoke with U.S. inspector general, state auditor about his resignation from Iowa DHS
- C.R. Police: Man armed with Taser kicked in door, attacked woman
- Cedar Rapids woman says naked neighbor forced his way into her apartment
- Iowa City neighborhood ‘livid’ over proposed changes to waste pickup