To all of those who sent flowers, gifts, and food; made calls, visits, and heartfelt messages; and otherwise supported our family during our loss, we say Thank You.
You are all truly appreciated. We cannot begin to express how much your positive thoughts, prayers and support have helped sustain us through this most difficult time. May God bless each of you.
Much love to all.
The Beverly Geltz Family
MORE Thank Yous ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Modern Piping saga not quite over? UI reverses promise to pay contractor in Children’s Hospital dispute
- Be Kind, Rewind: New Cedar Rapids bar is a tribute to the 1980s
- Drake Relays form chart 2019: Unofficial qualifier list
- Fire closes Riley’s, Broken Spoke
- West's Peyton Steva isn’t merely coasting home as high school track career winds down
- ConnectCR dream takes leap toward reality