Richard and Edna Mae (Covington) Eldridge of Vinton, IA were married on Sunday, March 20, 1949 at the Little Brown Church in Nashua, IA. Their union was blessed with two sons, Steven (deceased) and Dennis (Lindley) of Port
Aransas, TX, and one daughter, Linda (Ken) Jans of Ely, IA. Over the years they also have been blessed with numerous grandchildren, great-grandchildren and great-great-grandchildren. Please share in their joy as they celebrate this very special milestone.
Congratulations and best wishes may sent to:
Dick and Edna Eldridge
1301 Second Ave., Room 101
Vinton, IA 52349
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa men's basketball look-ahead: “We’ll have size, depth and experience”
- Charting a healthier future for Linn County
- Iowa vs. Tennessee: NCAA Tournament final score, stats, highlights
- Inside the Iowa men's basketball (almost) comeback of the ages
- Cedar Rapids Washington freshman Hannah Stuelke commits to Iowa
- 2 shot at Woody’s Show Club parking lot