Richard and Edna Mae (Covington) Eldridge of Vinton, IA were married on Sunday, March 20, 1949 at the Little Brown Church in Nashua, IA. Their union was blessed with two sons, Steven (deceased) and Dennis (Lindley) of Port
Aransas, TX, and one daughter, Linda (Ken) Jans of Ely, IA. Over the years they also have been blessed with numerous grandchildren, great-grandchildren and great-great-grandchildren. Please share in their joy as they celebrate this very special milestone.
Congratulations and best wishes may sent to:
Dick and Edna Eldridge
1301 Second Ave., Room 101
Vinton, IA 52349
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Prosecutors ask judge to sentence former coach Greg Stephen to 180 years for video recording naked teen players
- Cedar Rapids man faces felony charge after hammer attack
- Cedar Rapids man leads police on high-speed chase in stolen Jeep
- Zeb Adreon gives Iowa baseball walk-off win over Nebraska
- After bike crash, Fred Hubbell facing long road to recovery
- Cedar Rapids RoughRiders and the Zmolek brothers have been a perfect fit for each other