Richard and Edna Mae (Covington) Eldridge of Vinton, IA were married on Sunday, March 20, 1949 at the Little Brown Church in Nashua, IA. Their union was blessed with two sons, Steven (deceased) and Dennis (Lindley) of Port
Aransas, TX, and one daughter, Linda (Ken) Jans of Ely, IA. Over the years they also have been blessed with numerous grandchildren, great-grandchildren and great-great-grandchildren. Please share in their joy as they celebrate this very special milestone.
Congratulations and best wishes may sent to:
Dick and Edna Eldridge
1301 Second Ave., Room 101
Vinton, IA 52349
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Lions on ice: the 'old engineering trick' used to place sculptures in front of Masonic library
- Trade adviser has gains clout, critics
- Scandal reveals ‘side door’ to top schools: Athletics
- CEO-to-CEO call paved the way for UTC-Raytheon deal
- Ray Kinsella's father returning to Field of Dreams, again, for 30th Anniversary
- Steve Timm on the future of avionics at Collins Aerospace