This pair has been setting a remarkable
example of what a loving marriage looks like for 60 years. Their journey together started way back on March 22, 1959, when a young Don and Sherri said, "I do!" Fast forward to today
they have three children who each are still in the area with their own families, which have grown to include nine grandchildren and eight great-grandchildren.
If you would like to let Don and Sherri know you're thinking of them and offer
your congratulations on their milestone
60th anniversary, cards are welcome at:
1801 Second Ave., Vinton, IA 52349
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa men's basketball is 2 NCAA wins from program facelift
- United States jury rules against Bayer in Roundup cancer case
- Body found in Iowa City car fire on Gilbert Court
- Glossier online makeup startup is NYC’s newest unicorn, with $1.2 billion valuation
- National Popular Vote Interstate Compact offers a way to bypass the electoral college
- Goldman: half of entry-level recruits to be women