This pair has been setting a remarkable
example of what a loving marriage looks like for 60 years. Their journey together started way back on March 22, 1959, when a young Don and Sherri said, "I do!" Fast forward to today
they have three children who each are still in the area with their own families, which have grown to include nine grandchildren and eight great-grandchildren.
If you would like to let Don and Sherri know you're thinking of them and offer
your congratulations on their milestone
60th anniversary, cards are welcome at:
1801 Second Ave., Vinton, IA 52349
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Legalized sports betting passes Iowa Senate
- Be Kind, Rewind: New Cedar Rapids bar is a tribute to the 1980s
- 2019-20 enrollments of Iowa high schools
- Passenger who was seriously injured in Tuesday wreck on First Avenue died at hospital, police say
- In a world of spread offenses, Iowa remains an old school bastion
- Federal officials launch investigation into Medicaid managed-care denials, including those in Iowa