A sincere thank-you from the family of James (Jim) Jacobi for the love and support shown to us through prayers, cards, flowers and plants, food, gifts, memorials, condolences and your presence at Jim's visitation and funeral.
A special thank-you to Dr. Melanie Stahlberg, Dr. Ronald Dose and the staff at Colonial Manor of Amana for their loving care.
Thanks also to Phillips Funeral Home staff,
Father Dustin Vu for many visits and the funeral Mass, and the members of St. John XXIII Church for the luncheon following the funeral.
We appreciate your acts of kindness and
sympathy, which continue to give us comfort.
The Jacobi Family
MORE Thank Yous ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Shooting victims identified, remembered as men with potential
- The field that never stopped growing
- 2019 Iowa high school baseball preview: Area teams to watch
- 2019 Iowa high school baseball preview: Area players to watch
- Billionaire Robert Smith says he’ll pay off Morehouse College class of 2019’s student loans
- Western Dubuque baseball's D-I trio highlights talented, deep roster