A sincere thank-you from the family of James (Jim) Jacobi for the love and support shown to us through prayers, cards, flowers and plants, food, gifts, memorials, condolences and your presence at Jim's visitation and funeral.
A special thank-you to Dr. Melanie Stahlberg, Dr. Ronald Dose and the staff at Colonial Manor of Amana for their loving care.
Thanks also to Phillips Funeral Home staff,
Father Dustin Vu for many visits and the funeral Mass, and the members of St. John XXIII Church for the luncheon following the funeral.
We appreciate your acts of kindness and
sympathy, which continue to give us comfort.
The Jacobi Family
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa men's basketball is 2 NCAA wins from program facelift
- United States jury rules against Bayer in Roundup cancer case
- Body found in Iowa City car fire on Gilbert Court
- Glossier online makeup startup is NYC’s newest unicorn, with $1.2 billion valuation
- National Popular Vote Interstate Compact offers a way to bypass the electoral college
- Goldman: half of entry-level recruits to be women