The family of Everett "Harper" Scott would like to thank family and friends for the thoughts, prayers and acts of kindness shown us at the time of our loss.
A special thank-you goes out to the Hiawatha Care Center for their excellent care over the last months of his life; to the great staff at St. Luke's Hospital; to the Palliative Care Team at UnityPoint Health, especially Dr. Bell and Mary Anne Berry; to the Mercy Dialysis Center; to Murdoch Funeral Homes for all the assistance the staff gave during the services; to St. Joseph Church in Marion for helping with the services, especially the choir and the ladies who
prepared and served the funeral luncheon.
A special thank-you to Jerry and Deb Duball for the readings and petitions given during the Mass.
MORE Thank Yous ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Shooting victims identified, remembered as men with potential
- The field that never stopped growing
- 2019 Iowa high school baseball preview: Area teams to watch
- 2019 Iowa high school baseball preview: Area players to watch
- Billionaire Robert Smith says he’ll pay off Morehouse College class of 2019’s student loans
- Western Dubuque baseball's D-I trio highlights talented, deep roster