The family of Everett "Harper" Scott would like to thank family and friends for the thoughts, prayers and acts of kindness shown us at the time of our loss.
A special thank-you goes out to the Hiawatha Care Center for their excellent care over the last months of his life; to the great staff at St. Luke's Hospital; to the Palliative Care Team at UnityPoint Health, especially Dr. Bell and Mary Anne Berry; to the Mercy Dialysis Center; to Murdoch Funeral Homes for all the assistance the staff gave during the services; to St. Joseph Church in Marion for helping with the services, especially the choir and the ladies who
prepared and served the funeral luncheon.
A special thank-you to Jerry and Deb Duball for the readings and petitions given during the Mass.
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa football recruiting 2019: Offensive line reload
- Iowa will play Cincinnati in NCAA tournament in Bearcats' backyard
- Iowa is No. 2-seed in NCAA women’s basketball tournament, hosts Mercer in first round
- Cedar Rapids police seek women shown stealing hundreds of dollars in baby food
- City of Cedar Rapids placing HESCO barriers today for 18.6-foot flood projection overnight Monday into Tuesday
- Iowa vs. Cincinnati: Tipoff time, TV channel announced for NCAA tournament game