Celebrates 90th Birthday!
Ruth Scott celebrates her 90th birthday
tomorrow, March 4. She is a wife, mother, grandmother and great-grandmother who does many things to make life special for others. She also made a positive impact on hundreds of
children from her years of teaching preschool Sunday School at Trinity Lutheran. Her husband Gordon, her children Janet (Gary), Beth, Jim (Tonya), her five grandchildren and her six great-grandchildren ask you to send her a
birthday greeting to her home at:
139 21st St. SW, Cedar Rapids, IA 52404
MORE Days to Remember ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- City of Cedar Rapids placing HESCO barriers today for 18.6-foot flood projection overnight Monday into Tuesday
- Iowa football recruiting 2019: Offensive line reload
- Iowa vs. Cincinnati: Tipoff time, TV channel announced for NCAA tournament game
- County leaders to lawmakers on mental health: We can do better
- NCAA tournament bracket: Iowa is a No. 10-seed, Iowa State gets No. 6-seed
- Iowa women's basketball: No. 2-seed likely in NCAA tournament