The Doris Templer family would like to thank family, relatives and friends for all the kind words, generous memorial fund, cards, flowers and thoughts in memory of Doris. A special thank-you goes out to Father Mark Murphy of St. Jude Church for his wonderful service and Deacon John Winkel for the readings. To Teahen Funeral Home, to the greeters who greeted our family and friends. To Dostal's for the delicious meal. To Monica's Circle for the wonderful kolaches. To Meadow View Memory Care, West Ridge Care Center, for the care that they gave to our Mom. To Mercy Hospice for help on the end-of-life care.
Thank you Mom, for all your love and guidance.
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy when skies are grey. You'll never know dear, how much I love you, please don't take my sunshine away. (Doris' favorite song)
Sherry (John), Clyde (Sue), Debbie (Kirk), Pam (Doug) and Gene
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Two more people connected to Christopher Bagley charged in burglary
- Iowa men's basketball is 2 NCAA wins from program facelift
- Rising river helps Palo test its new forecasting system
- Rep. Finkenauer hears pitch for Cedar Lake project, flood protection
- Body found in Iowa City car fire on Gilbert Court
- United States jury rules against Bayer in Roundup cancer case