Edmund "Patrick" Mullin III and Kaitlyn Taylor Wade were married Dec. 20, 2018 in Chicago Heights, IL. Patrick is the son of Dave and
Sharon Mullin of Cedar Rapids. Kaitlyn is the daughter of Trevor and Jacqueline Wade of
Patrick graduated from West Point with a Life Sciences degree. Kaitlyn graduated from the
University of Pittsburgh with degrees in
Mathematics and Neuroscience.
Patrick and Kaitlyn are commissioned 2nd
Lieutenants in the U.S. Army and both attend medical school in Bethesda, MD.
MORE Weddings ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Illinois marijuana law could create challenges in Iowa workplaces
- 2019 all-conference softball teams
- Big Ten kinda media days and, why not, the official prediction
- Cedar Rapids Kennedy makes it worth the wait in regional softball final
- The game-changing spark Iowa's solar industry needs could be in Louisa County
- Confirmed: Trump asked Iowa GOP to ‘disavow’ 2016 caucus