Edmund "Patrick" Mullin III and Kaitlyn Taylor Wade were married Dec. 20, 2018 in Chicago Heights, IL. Patrick is the son of Dave and
Sharon Mullin of Cedar Rapids. Kaitlyn is the daughter of Trevor and Jacqueline Wade of
Patrick graduated from West Point with a Life Sciences degree. Kaitlyn graduated from the
University of Pittsburgh with degrees in
Mathematics and Neuroscience.
Patrick and Kaitlyn are commissioned 2nd
Lieutenants in the U.S. Army and both attend medical school in Bethesda, MD.
MORE Weddings ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa men's basketball look-ahead: “We’ll have size, depth and experience”
- Charting a healthier future for Linn County
- Iowa vs. Tennessee: NCAA Tournament final score, stats, highlights
- Inside the Iowa men's basketball (almost) comeback of the ages
- Cedar Rapids Washington freshman Hannah Stuelke commits to Iowa
- 2 shot at Woody’s Show Club parking lot