Jerry and Carol Kouba of Alburnett celebrated 50 years of marriage on Feb. 8. They were
married in Norway, IA, and have lived most of their married life in Alburnett. They have two
children, Brian (Iowa City) and Angela (Alburnett); and five granddaughters.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa football recruiting 2019: Defensive linemen, punter en route and soon in competition for roles
- Iowa will pay for expert witness for man accused of killing Mollie Tibbetts, judge rules
- Latest Cedar Rapids Aldi to open next week
- Chicago locomotive manufacturer buys Cedar Rapids company Pickwick Manufacturing
- Bullets strike house, cars in Cedar Rapids
- Kirkwood men’s basketball moves on to national semifinals