Jerry and Carol Kouba of Alburnett celebrated 50 years of marriage on Feb. 8. They were
married in Norway, IA, and have lived most of their married life in Alburnett. They have two
children, Brian (Iowa City) and Angela (Alburnett); and five granddaughters.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Cedar Rapids woman accused of setting up motel meeting with man for robbery scheme
- Big Ten baseball tournament 2019: Schedule, scores, TV
- Police seek 2 more people linked to weekend shooting that killed teens
- Two Cedar Rapids teens charged with firearms get lower bail, pretrial release
- Chris Soules settles with Mosher family for $2.4 million
- Former West Union officer, Sierra Fox, sues city