Jerry and Carol Kouba of Alburnett celebrated 50 years of marriage on Feb. 8. They were
married in Norway, IA, and have lived most of their married life in Alburnett. They have two
children, Brian (Iowa City) and Angela (Alburnett); and five granddaughters.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Cedar Rapids Washington grad A.J. Puk gets the call to the major leagues
- Remains of missing Cedar Rapids man found in Colorado
- Biden edges Warren in Iowa State Fair straw poll
- Iowa football position preview: How the coordinator and quarterback deal goes at Iowa
- Leader of ‘Field of Schemes’ organic fraud sentenced to 10 years
- I-380 ramp at I-80 to be closed nightly until next week