Jerry and Carol Kouba of Alburnett celebrated 50 years of marriage on Feb. 8. They were
married in Norway, IA, and have lived most of their married life in Alburnett. They have two
children, Brian (Iowa City) and Angela (Alburnett); and five granddaughters.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Minnesota guard Lauren Jensen picks Iowa women's basketball
- Iowa Hawkeyes avoided spoilers after NCAA Tournament bracket was leaked
- Iowa football recruiting 2019: Offensive line reload
- Iowa is No. 2-seed in NCAA women's basketball tournament, hosts Mercer in first round
- Marion man convicted of sexually assaulting 15-year-old girl
- Kansas City company to buy Iowa Premium