Celebrates 90th Birthday
Myrna Conderman-Ginther celebrates her 90th birthday tomorrow, Feb. 18. She is a mother, grandmother and great-grandmother who does many things to make life special for others. She also made a positive impact on hundreds of children from her years of teaching (and substitute teaching) in the Cedar Rapids and neighboring school districts. Her sons, Joel, from Waukon, IA, and Greg, from DeKalb, IL, ask you to send her a birthday greeting at her home at 300 N. 15th Ave., Hiawatha, IA 52233.
We wish you a Happy 90th Birthday, Mom. We hope your day is special! Thanks for all you do for us! Love, Joel and Greg
MORE Days to Remember ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Patrick McCaffery, DJ Carton among players in Wednesday’s Eastern Iowa All-Star Games
- Reality, schmeality: This is the time for Hawkeyes to chase the NFL dream
- No. 11-seed Missouri State eliminates Iowa State from NCAA Tournament
- Jason Pershing steps down as boys’ basketball coach at Solon
- Taco John’s to open in Hiawatha in May
- U.S. Senate Republican Lindsey Graham wants a special counsel to investigate Trump probe