Celebrates 90th Birthday
Myrna Conderman-Ginther celebrates her 90th birthday tomorrow, Feb. 18. She is a mother, grandmother and great-grandmother who does many things to make life special for others. She also made a positive impact on hundreds of children from her years of teaching (and substitute teaching) in the Cedar Rapids and neighboring school districts. Her sons, Joel, from Waukon, IA, and Greg, from DeKalb, IL, ask you to send her a birthday greeting at her home at 300 N. 15th Ave., Hiawatha, IA 52233.
We wish you a Happy 90th Birthday, Mom. We hope your day is special! Thanks for all you do for us! Love, Joel and Greg
MORE Days to Remember ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Minnesota guard Lauren Jensen picks Iowa women's basketball
- Iowa Hawkeyes avoided spoilers after NCAA Tournament bracket was leaked
- Iowa football recruiting 2019: Offensive line reload
- Iowa is No. 2-seed in NCAA women's basketball tournament, hosts Mercer in first round
- Marion man convicted of sexually assaulting 15-year-old girl
- Kansas City company to buy Iowa Premium