Celebrates 90th Birthday
Myrna Conderman-Ginther celebrates her 90th birthday tomorrow, Feb. 18. She is a mother, grandmother and great-grandmother who does many things to make life special for others. She also made a positive impact on hundreds of children from her years of teaching (and substitute teaching) in the Cedar Rapids and neighboring school districts. Her sons, Joel, from Waukon, IA, and Greg, from DeKalb, IL, ask you to send her a birthday greeting at her home at 300 N. 15th Ave., Hiawatha, IA 52233.
We wish you a Happy 90th Birthday, Mom. We hope your day is special! Thanks for all you do for us! Love, Joel and Greg
MORE Days to Remember ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa-Nebraska Big Ten baseball tournament game postponed
- Cedar Rapids man found with four loaded weapons
- One person hospitalized after a shooting in east side Iowa City
- Five Eastern Iowa men indicted for sex trafficking
- Specially trained dogs help find — and save — ornate box turtles
- As Cole McDonald’s Iowa baseball career winds down, his family cherishes every pitch