Kelly Paustian and Austin Parmenter were married on Aug. 18, 2018 in a beautiful ceremony at St. Patrick's Catholic Church in Anamosa, IA.
Kelly graduated from Anamosa High School in 2009 and is a graduate of the University of Northern Iowa, where she also went on to receive a master's
degree in 2015. She is the daughter of Aaron and Deb Paustian of Anamosa. Austin graduated from Anamosa High School in 2012 and is a 2018 graduate of Northwest Iowa
Community College. He is the son of Andrea and Brett Koranda of Cedar Rapids, IA and Gary Parmenter and Kristy McCarty of Ozark, MO.
The couple honeymooned in Playa Mujeres, Mexico and reside in Anamosa.
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Cedar Rapids man faces sex abuse charge in Ped Mall attack last fall
- Community remembers Cedar Rapids homeless advocate Anthony ‘Tony’ Goodwin
- Rep. Bobby Kaufmann won’t seek U.S. House 2nd District seat
- 2019 Iowa high school baseball preview: Area players to watch
- 2019 Iowa high school baseball preview: Area teams to watch
- Prospect Meadows gets ready to play ball