Kelly Paustian and Austin Parmenter were married on Aug. 18, 2018 in a beautiful ceremony at St. Patrick's Catholic Church in Anamosa, IA.
Kelly graduated from Anamosa High School in 2009 and is a graduate of the University of Northern Iowa, where she also went on to receive a master's
degree in 2015. She is the daughter of Aaron and Deb Paustian of Anamosa. Austin graduated from Anamosa High School in 2012 and is a 2018 graduate of Northwest Iowa
Community College. He is the son of Andrea and Brett Koranda of Cedar Rapids, IA and Gary Parmenter and Kristy McCarty of Ozark, MO.
The couple honeymooned in Playa Mujeres, Mexico and reside in Anamosa.
MORE Weddings ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- In Iowa City stop, Hawaii presidential hopeful pitches legal marijuana, Medicare for all
- Girls’ basketball all-conference selections
- Hoosiers upset No. 10 Hawkeyes
- Iowa sports betting bills advance
- Marion boys’ basketball on the doorstep of another state tournament trip
- Steve King: ‘I have nothing to apologize for’