Kelly Paustian and Austin Parmenter were married on Aug. 18, 2018 in a beautiful ceremony at St. Patrick's Catholic Church in Anamosa, IA.
Kelly graduated from Anamosa High School in 2009 and is a graduate of the University of Northern Iowa, where she also went on to receive a master's
degree in 2015. She is the daughter of Aaron and Deb Paustian of Anamosa. Austin graduated from Anamosa High School in 2012 and is a 2018 graduate of Northwest Iowa
Community College. He is the son of Andrea and Brett Koranda of Cedar Rapids, IA and Gary Parmenter and Kristy McCarty of Ozark, MO.
The couple honeymooned in Playa Mujeres, Mexico and reside in Anamosa.
MORE Weddings ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa football recruiting 2019: Offensive line reload
- Iowa will play Cincinnati in NCAA tournament in Bearcats' backyard
- Iowa is No. 2-seed in NCAA women's basketball tournament, hosts Mercer in first round
- City of Cedar Rapids placing HESCO barriers today for 18.6-foot flood projection overnight Monday into Tuesday
- Iowa vs. Cincinnati: Tipoff time, TV channel announced for NCAA tournament game
- County leaders to lawmakers on mental health: We can do better