Junior and Carol (Hall) Sander will be celebrating 50 years of marriage. They exchanged
wedding vows on Feb. 15, 1969 at St. Paul's United Methodist Church, Cedar Rapids, IA.
They have two daughters, Catherine (Loren) Noska and Julie (Chad) Brown; and six grand-children, Malinda (Andy) Constant, Tyler (Ashley Brown) Naughton, Carlie and Junior Noska, and Jodi and Colten Brown. Cards may be sent to P.O. Box 323, Lowden, IA 52255.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- In Iowa City stop, Hawaii presidential hopeful pitches legal marijuana, Medicare for all
- Girls’ basketball all-conference selections
- Marion boys’ basketball on the doorstep of another state tournament trip
- Iowa sports betting bills advance
- Davenport Assumption outslugs C.R. Xavier in 3A substate semifinal, 40-38
- Steve King: ‘I have nothing to apologize for’