Their 60th Wedding Anniversary
Roger and Beverly Smith of Monticello, IA will celebrate their 60th wedding anniversary with a family celebration at a later date.
Roger, of Hopkinton, IA and Beverly, of Benedict, NE were married in a candlelight ceremony Feb. 15, 1959 at First Methodist Church in Lincoln, NE. They are the parents of Brenda (Steve) Lindell of Marion, IA, Teresa (Michael) Bader of Monticello, IA, Renee (Corey) Miles of Cedar Rapids, IA and the late Steven Smith.
Grandchildren are Tyler Lindell (Kristan Morrissey) of Marion, Amanda Lindell of West Des Moines, IA, Lauren and Steven Bader of Monticello and Bronson, Dylan and Gavin Miles of
Cedar Rapids. Great-grandchild is Bryce Lindell.
Roger served four years in the Air Force in Lincoln and Beverly worked at State Farm Insurance in Lincoln. They farmed in the past 60 years in the Hopkinton, Alburnett and Monticello areas. They have wintered the last 24 years in Florida. Anniversary wishes may be sent to:
Roger and Beverly Smith
202 Monticello Rd., Monticello, IA 52310
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Friday storms included 4 tornadoes in Iowa, some property damage, no injuries
- Iowa high school boys' soccer state tournament: 2019 brackets
- Rami Scheetz completes perfect season with Class 2A state tennis title
- Most grass-fed beef labeled ‘product of U.S.A.’ is imported
- Sports betting in Iowa? What a concept
- No. 1 Cedar Rapids Xavier routs Iowa City Liberty, earns 11th boys' state soccer appearance in a row