Nathan Erdman and Wendy Butler were wed on Nov. 17, 2018 in Acapulco, Mexico, at Casa del Mar. The wedding was on the beach at sunset overlooking the Pacific Ocean. A reception and dance immediately followed the wedding mass. Nathan is the son of Michael (Mick) and Sheila Erdman. He attended Xavier High School in Cedar Rapids and the University of St. Thomas in St. Paul, MN, earning a degree in International Business. He went on to get a master's degree from the University of Vienna, Vienna, Austria, in supply chain management. Wendy is the daughter of Larry and Patricia Butler. She attended Roland-Story High School and graduated from the University of Iowa with a B.A. in International Business. Nathan is employed by Decor Apparel and Wendy by 3M. They reside in Eden Prairie, MN.
MORE Weddings ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Wieskamp banks, Hawkeyes get another unlikely cash
- Avoid delinquent loans with better planning
- After wild, wondrous week, serious work awaits Hawkeyes
- Iowa state wrestling championships 2019: Live updates, stream, schedule, results
- Perseverance powers Linn-Mar’s Jacob Wempen to state wrestling title
- Hedge fund guts newspapers