Nathan Erdman and Wendy Butler were wed on Nov. 17, 2018 in Acapulco, Mexico, at Casa del Mar. The wedding was on the beach at sunset overlooking the Pacific Ocean. A reception and dance immediately followed the wedding mass. Nathan is the son of Michael (Mick) and Sheila Erdman. He attended Xavier High School in Cedar Rapids and the University of St. Thomas in St. Paul, MN, earning a degree in International Business. He went on to get a master's degree from the University of Vienna, Vienna, Austria, in supply chain management. Wendy is the daughter of Larry and Patricia Butler. She attended Roland-Story High School and graduated from the University of Iowa with a B.A. in International Business. Nathan is employed by Decor Apparel and Wendy by 3M. They reside in Eden Prairie, MN.
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Leader of ‘Field of Schemes’ organic fraud sentenced to 10 years
- Cedar Rapids Washington grad A.J. Puk gets the call to the major leagues
- Remains of missing Cedar Rapids man found in Colorado
- Those who have wrestled Tristan Wirfs
- Inmate accused of breaking fire sprinkler causing flooding at Linn County Jail
- Biden edges Warren in Iowa State Fair straw poll