Gone, but never forgotten. Mom and Dad, miss you, the love you gave me, and the good times
growing up with my 11 brothers and two sisters. Those were the days. I love you both and miss you. A heartful of love from all of us.
Love forever, Margie
MORE In Remembrance ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- C.R. looks to redesign its city flag after it is dubbed one of the ‘worst’ in the nation
- No beating the buzzer this time for Hawkeyes
- Man found shot in vehicle near Franklin Middle School
- She was ‘on a mission’ for ranch dressing. Not even Kirsten Gillibrand’s campaign event could stop her.
- Dyersville Beckman wins the tempo battle, but North Linn wins the game
- Yet another snow day: Weather forecast predicts another winter storm over the weekend