The Family of
Doris (Parbs) Kubik
The family of Doris (Parbs) Kubik would like to thank everyone for the love and support shown to us during the loss of our loved one.
There were so many kind expressions of
sympathy during the bereavement, which may have been inadvertently overlooked in receiving personal thank-you notes by you. This is our
enduring way of thanking admirable friends and families with extended loving hands of much gratitude.
A special thank you goes out to Murdoch Center Point Funeral Home, for the lovely flowers received, each pallbearer, the officiating and the delicious food prepared for the families at the reception. Your gifts and preparations made this heartbroken event at peace.
Doris, your blanket of warmth will be wrapped around each of us as you will live within our hearts forever. You are loved and missed by all.
The Kubik and Parbs Families
MORE Thank Yous ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Up a class, North Linn rolls back to boys' state basketball tournament
- Alburnett clinches first ever boys’ state basketball appearance
- Wind turbines haven't been universally welcomed by everyone in Iowa
- Wintry mix and powerful winds in the forecast for Sunday
- Cedar Rapids River Kings let IFL season-opener slip away against Sioux Falls
- Iowa boys' basketball substate finals: Saturday's 1A, 2A scores, postponements, coverage