My family and I would like to thank everyone who supported us during the difficult time of
David's passing. If you came to visit, called, sent a card, brought food, helped with the
luncheon or gave to a memorial, it was greatly appreciated. A special Thank-You to everyone at Virginia Gay Hospital, Phillips Funeral Home and Trinity Lutheran Church for their excellent and compassionate care for David. Words cannot
adequately express our gratitude for the
overwhelming love and support provided to us. We are truly blessed.
Shirley Dietrich and Family
MORE Thank Yous ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- A constant: Rutgers' C. Vivian Stringer and Iowa's Lisa Bluder have winners
- Iowa women's basketball closes gap on Big Ten-leading Rutgers
- Charging Iowans 350 percent interest should be illegal
- Democrats seek to repeal law making English Iowa’s official language
- From Santo and Hughes, to Uecker and Mauer, Minnesota Twins voice Cory Provus has experienced a lot
- Drunken driving cases decline in Linn County