On Jan. 4, 1949, Niles Theel married Yvonne Lammers and the love story began. They had three daughters and made a wonderful home for them in Marion, IA. Their daughters got married and then came the five grandchildren. Our life was filled with New Year's Eve slumber parties and putting on skits, going on vacations together and always singing.
Then the grandchildren got married and the 13 great-grandchildren came. We are still getting together and
playing games and having fun. Now the great-grandchildren are growing up and getting married and the first great-great- grandchild is born, and the love story continues
With love from your wild and crazy family
Please send cards to:
901 - 18th St. #2, Marion, IA 52302
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Cedar Rapids Kennedy downs Linn-Mar in MVC Valley Division wrestling clash
- Kirk Ferentz deals with Iowa's NFL early departures and the NCAA transfer portal
- Iowa women's basketball handles Michigan, moves into 2nd-place tie in Big Ten
- Weinacht appointed as Cedar Rapids mayor pro tem
- Boys’ basketball notes: Maquoketa coaching legend Bill Fleming dies at 76
- Eastern Iowa braces for another round of snow