Family of Tim Burns
Words cannot adequately express our gratitude and sincere thanks for the overwhelming love and support provided to us.
To the Hills First Responders, Johnson County Ambulance, Father Steckel and the staff at UIHC for the tremendous care, support and
compassion you provided. You all are an
unbelievable group of people exemplifying healthcare at its best.
To the City of Iowa City, thank you for honoring Tim in such a sincere and heartfelt manner. Your kind gesture allowed many of us who shared in Tim's life to grieve together.
To Father Bob Cloos, Deacon Joe and Tammy Rohret, and St. Peter's Church, we will be
eternally grateful to all of you for your support, guidance and love. We are truly blessed to be part of such a kind and caring community.
The Family of Tim Burns
MORE Thank Yous ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Cedar Rapids Kennedy downs Linn-Mar in MVC Valley Division wrestling clash
- Kirk Ferentz deals with Iowa's NFL early departures and the NCAA transfer portal
- Iowa women's basketball handles Michigan, moves into 2nd-place tie in Big Ten
- Weinacht appointed as Cedar Rapids mayor pro tem
- Boys’ basketball notes: Maquoketa coaching legend Bill Fleming dies at 76
- Eastern Iowa braces for another round of snow