Heartfelt thanks to my incredible family, my
wonderful new friends and staff at Terrace Glen Village for getting me through a hip replacement. Special thanks to Dr. Cassandra Lange for her caring heart and amazing surgical gift. Not only did she give us Bill back for six and a half years, she made my recovery a walk in the park. Ruth Green and Pat Barrance were always by my side.
MORE Thank Yous ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Cedar Rapids Kennedy downs Linn-Mar in MVC Valley Division wrestling clash
- Kirk Ferentz deals with Iowa's NFL early departures and the NCAA transfer portal
- Iowa women's basketball handles Michigan, moves into 2nd-place tie in Big Ten
- Weinacht appointed as Cedar Rapids mayor pro tem
- Boys’ basketball notes: Maquoketa coaching legend Bill Fleming dies at 76
- Eastern Iowa braces for another round of snow