The family of Edward Sr. and Pamela of Robins are thrilled to announce their 40th wedding
anniversary. Ed married the former Pamela Ford on Dec. 9, 1978 in Cedar Rapids. The
accomplishment they are most proud of is the living family they have created. It now includes three children, Edward Jr. (Lindsay), Timothy (Barbara) and Lisa (Lee); and six grandchildren, Evan, Lucas, Hunter, Paisley, Seth and Sean.
Ed and Pam look forward to many more years of love and happiness.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa high school basketball roundup: Jan. 15 area scores, stats and more
- Patrick McCaffery gets used to shouldering a larger load of Iowa City West’s scoring
- Cedar Rapids man charged with selling guns to felon
- Unsurprisingly, Tyler Cook's status for Iowa-Penn State is uncertain
- Marion man accused of robbing smoke shop at gunpoint
- Democrats warn Iowa GOP Senate rule changes will shut out public