The Lorean McShane family would like to thank our friends, neighbors and relatives for the love and kindness at the time of Lorean's passing. Also a special thanks to Rev. Anna Mae Peck,
Murdoch's in Marion, St. Luke's Hospice, the staff at Pinicon Place in Anamosa, and Sally's in Springville.
MORE Thank Yous ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Sheriff’s Office: Solon man sexually abused girl multiple times over five years
- Iowa City West’s Landon Green leads South All-Stars to victory in Iowa Shrine Bowl
- Alburnett and North Linn move on to substate baseball finals in respective classes
- Final AARP forum features Dems’ health care debate
- Final-inning rally pushes Oelwein past Cascade for district baseball title
- Cedar Rapids native A.J. Puk taking recovery from Tommy John surgery '1 day at a time'