I would like to thank my two daughters and
their families for arranging a great Open House retirement party. Thanks also to my relatives, friends and neighbors who attended. I'm so grateful for the love and thoughtfulness to
everyone and those who gave cards and gifts, made phone calls, and for just being there to share in my special day. I'll have lots of
wonderful memories to treasure.
MORE Thank Yous ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
- Potential trash turns out to be theater treasure
- Too much Tyler Cook (and Hawkeyes) spoils the broth for UNI
- West Delaware opens eyes with impressive Battle of Waterloo showing
- Trade group pushes voluntary cybersecurity standard
- Rainbow Trout come to town tempting anglers
- UNI’s offense bottoms out in Hy-Vee Classic loss to Iowa