Aaron Galloway and Lauren Groves were married May 19, 2018, in Asheville, NC. Aaron is the son of Stewart and Darlene Galloway of Walford. Lauren's parents are Jay and Richan Groves of Monroe Township, NJ. Aaron is a 2010
graduate of Prairie High School and is
completing a Master's Degree in Clinical
Counseling at Appalachian State University.
Lauren is employed as the Events Coordinator at Montreat College in Asheville.
MORE Weddings ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Johnson County cities to get updated bicycle master plan
- Cedar Rapids Police Department looking for four theft suspects
- Iowa City Public Library director Susan Craig retiring after 41 years
- 7 Corridor public school districts have had contracts scaled back
- Living together is commonplace but lacks the legal protections
- With election of female governor, it may be time to change ‘his’ Constitution