Mike and Jo Anne (Wishniewsky) Hebert were married Sept. 28, 1968 at First Presbyterian Church in Marion, IA. They met while attending Marion High School. Both Mike and Jo Anne worked at Crescent Electric for over 30 years and are currently enjoying retirement. They plan to celebrate their anniversary on Sunday, Nov. 18 at Hus Presbyterian Church in Cedar Rapids, IA with an open house at 11 a.m. All are welcome to attend. Mike and Jo Anne have three children, Michelle (Bob) Laufenburger of Boise, ID, Christy (Stephanie) Hebert of Waterloo, IA, and Michael (Adriann) Hebert of Palo, IA; four grandchildren, Jason, Kayla, Allie, and Paxton; and two great-grandchildren, Leah and Traedon.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- As government shutdown looms, Sen. Joni Ernst not backing down on ‘Make ’em Squeal’ campaign
- Armed robbery suspect arrested after brief standoff
- Iowa high school boys' basketball rankings: A new No. 1 in Class 2A
- Two men arrested after shooting at Cedar Rapids apartment building
- 3 state executives leaving Kim Reynolds’ new administration
- Iowa City schools closing Roosevelt education center