The Norman Miller family would like to extend our deepest gratitude of thank-you to all of our friends, neighbors and relatives for the
outpouring of love, comfort, support and kindness expressed to our family at the time of our loved one's passing. Thank you for the monetary gifts, cards, flowers, visits, food and the many ways you brought us comfort. Our family would like to extend a special thank-you to the
Essence of Life Hospice Team, Hrabak-Neuhaus Funeral Home and the Norway American Legion.
MORE Thank Yous ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Behind Tyler Andrews, Cedar Rapids Kennedy boys' basketball upends 3A No. 10 Xavier
- Iowa high school basketball roundup: Dec. 18 area scores, stats and more
- Living up to expectations: Iowa basketball tames Catamounts, 78-60
- Maquoketa slugs out win over West Delaware in battle of 2nd, 3rd-ranked teams in Class 3A
- Signature win moves Cedar Rapids Washington girls' basketball to 7-0
- She swiped her co-worker’s Coke can. Police say it cracked a 28-year-old murder case.