Michael James Pazour, son of Mr. and Mrs. Michael Pazour of Solon, IA, and Joslyn Mary Gress of Portland, OR, were married on Oct. 6, 2018. The ceremony was held at Windy Hills Winery in Ridgefield, WA. The groom is a
conductor for BNSF Railroad in Longview, WA. The bride graduated from Linfield College
(Oregon) and holds a Bachelor's degree in
Nursing. She is employed at St. John's Medical Center in Longview, Washington. The couple honeymooned on the Hawaiian islands of Oahu and Kauai and reside in Longview with their two dogs, 11 chickens and growing "farm."
MORE Weddings ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa all-state football 2018: Cedar Rapids Xavier's Quinn Schulte named 3A captain
- Robocalls linked to health insurance, Amazon
- Iowa all-state volleyball 2018: Tipton’s Sommer Daniel is tops in 3A
- Cedar Rapids woman faces arson charges in two apartment fires
- Cedar Rapids massage ordinance to take effect Jan. 1
- Iowa football: 5 Things to know about Nebraska