The outpouring of love and support shown our family during Wayne's illness and death has been amazing!
Our gratitude goes out to Hospice of Mercy,
Mercy Hallmar and Vinton Lutheran Home for their wonderful care of our husband, dad and grandpa.
We appreciated every card, memorial gift, call, flowers, food and story of Wayne that you shared with us.
Thanks to Father Brokman, Marcia Reilly,
Phillips Funeral Home, the choir and all who had a part in the funeral Mass.
Many thanks to the St. Mary parishioners who helped and furnished food for the dinner.
We are blessed to have this community of
caring family and friends to help us through this difficult time.
Thank You All,
Diane Long; Jeff, Jason, Mindi, Jenae; Nicole, Rod, Mason and Elizabeth
MORE Thank Yous ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
- Cedar Rapids woman faces arson charges in two apartment fires
- Robocalls linked to health insurance, Amazon
- Iowa all-state football 2018: Cedar Rapids Xavier's Quinn Schulte named 3A captain
- Iowa all-state volleyball 2018: Tipton’s Sommer Daniel is tops in 3A
- Gov. Reynolds could reach record if she wins again
- Iowa football: 5 Things to know about Nebraska