The family of John Conley would like to sincerely thank the following agencies for their assistance in the vigilant search and compassionate recovery of John: Linn County Sheriff's Office, Linn County Emergency Management Agency, Cedar Rapids Fire Department, Cedar Rapids
Police Department, Iowa Task Force One, Johnson County Emergency Management Agency,
Human Remains Detection Canine Handlers, Marsha Patterson and Tammy Hansen, Iowa
Office of the State Medical Examiner, as well as the Cedar Rapids community members who assisted in the search and shared their sympathy with John's family. In addition, a special thanks to those who shared memories and visited Squaw Creek Park to celebrate John's life.
We will be forever grateful for the care and
kindness shown during this difficult time.
MORE Thank Yous ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Black Hawk County may sue over unpaid Country View Medicaid claims
- Cedar Rapids Xavier repeats with hard-fought win over Western Dubuque
- Iowa knocks off No. 16 Oregon in 2K Empire Classic
- Western Dubuque shows it belonged in Class 3A state championship game
- Iowa high school state football championships: Thursday's final scores and coverage
- Holiday airfare may not go sky-high