Elmer and Doris Manson
Sixty-five years ago today, Elmer and Doris (McQuillen) Manson were united in marriage and began a lifetime of love and happiness
together. They farmed north of Earlville for many years and currently are enjoying retirement in Manchester. Together they raised four
daughters, Cindy (Bob) Freeze of Elkader, Julie (Jim) Wilson of Manchester, Jane (Ron) Dzaboff of Earlville and Rene (David) Funke of Swisher. They have been blessed with 12 grandchildren and 10 great-grandchildren. They will be
celebrating this momentous occasion with a fun family weekend away together.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Mount Vernon outlasts Benton in 5
- Linn-Mar teacher sexually abused teen, parents’ lawsuit alleges
- Prairie girls chase history Thursday
- Wood smoke, spice rubs and smiles Veteran opens Smoke’n BBQ Pitts in NewBo City Market
- C.R. RoughRiders give up too many goals again in 5-2 loss to Dubuque
- Police: Vinton man and Cedar Rapids woman arrested following early morning chase