With Gratitude and Thanks, the
family of Michael Cox would like to thank everyone who prayed for him and the family, the visits to Michael, and the help with meals and
appointments during the time he was ill and at the time of his death.
Thank you for the cards, memorial gifts and flowers we received from so many caring people. Thank you to Mercy Hospice for the care and
moral support they gave.
Special thanks to Brenda, who put her life on hold to help care for
Michael and us. We will be forever grateful.
If we have failed to acknowledge
anyone, it was not intentional and we are sorry. Everyone and
everything done for him and us
during this difficult journey has a place in our hearts forever.
The Family of Michael Cox
MORE Thank Yous ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- John Waters ‘ripped off’ at NewBo festival, among many still owed money after GO Cedar Rapids folded
- Local Bankers Trust president out after ‘newbo evolve’
- 2018 all-conference volleyball selections
- Hy-Vee recalls meat, potato products due to salmonella and listeria risk
- Linn-Mar teacher sexually abused teen, parents’ lawsuit alleges
- Iowa defense sees a different challenge in Maryland