Earl and JoAnne (DeMar) Ernst were married Oct. 12, 1968 at Immaculate Conception
Catholic Church in Cedar Rapids.
A celebration with family and friends will be
hosted by their daughter, her husband and their granddaughter, Donna, Greg and Kelsey Weiss; and son, Doug Ernst, at the Marion American
Legion from 2 to 5 p.m. on Sunday, Oct. 14. Your presence is the only gift desired.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- John Waters ‘ripped off’ at NewBo festival, among many still owed money after GO Cedar Rapids folded
- Linn-Mar teacher sexually abused teen, parents’ lawsuit alleges
- Iowa defense sees a different challenge in Maryland
- Reynolds, Hubbell debate Trump tariffs, responsibility for sexual harassment in Iowa government
- With coach on medical leave, inspired Mount Vernon wins regional volleyball opener
- MedPharm Iowa unveils new medical marijuana products