Jacob and Nicole (Novak) Schroeder were married at the Cedar Rapids Public Library in downtown Cedar Rapids on Sept. 30, 2017. A reception for 225 guests immediately followed at the IBEW Hall. The Honorable Thomas Koehler and Jennifer Duff Archibald officiated at the ceremony. The wedding party included Eric Day, Nick Beaird, Alec Marin, Matt Engebritson and Brandon Burrell;
Molly Dwyer, Laura Adrian, Elizabeth Ampulski, Grace Schroeder and Katy Harrison. Flower girls were Zoe Hansel and Hannah Adrian. Ring bearers were David Hansel and Travis Adrian. Personal attendants were Lauren Waugh, Katie Marin and Nikki Schaul.
Nicole is the daughter of Rick and Julie Novak of Cedar Rapids. Jacob is the son of Susan (Jeff) Adrian of Mount Vernon and Dave (Nancy) Schroeder of Marion. Grandparents are Paul and Barbara Hansel, the late Melvin and Lois Novak, Chester and Joyce Kordahl, and Gerry and Keith Schroeder. Nicole and Jacob have welcomed two rescue dogs, Roger and Tilly, into their home since their wedding day. Jacob and Nicole
celebrated their first anniversary earlier this month with a Night on the Town in NewBo and catching a show at Penguin's Comedy Club.
Congratulations, and Happy First Anniversary from all your family! Wishing you the Best. Life. Ever!!
MORE Weddings ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- University of Iowa college, unit leaders could make new raise schedule permanent
- Jason Moats, candidate for Iowa House District 84
- Hy-Vee recalls meat, potato products due to salmonella and listeria risk
- Joe Oclon, candidate for Iowa House District 58
- Milestone: African-American leads Cedar Rapids school board
- Paula Denison, candidate for Iowa House District 75